Thursday, December 15, 2005

This mornings run was harder than it should been....I took a sleeping aide lastnight and while I got some z's I was a bit groggy today. Walked over to bagel shop and consumed mass quantities di cafe and walked a little more before plodding my way along the BARTtrail.
For the first time EVER I stopped and stretched along the way, it felt good to stand in the direct sun as it was pretty chilly out.
There was no way I was going back to work today w/o running first...While I'm still a little keyed up about things, the run definitely took the edge off.

Today is going to be a good one!!!!

2 comments:

Black Knight said...

Sometimes our body asks mercy and we have to listen it. A bad day is useful to run better the day after.

susie said...

Good for you for getting out there. The running always takes the edge off, doesn't it? Unless of course you try to slip on ice and break your neck:)